Saturday 2 January 2016

Week Six

Week 6: (19/10/15)

Finance

This is another important factor to consider. Considering costs for materials and equipment will enable me to use resources that I may not be able to access due to costs or my budget not meeting the required amount. This is why I’ve created a table of all the resources that I will be using and their costs. This will allow me to see any inconveniences and whether I need to start a sponsorship to have as much money as possible. It may also be the case that there is certain equipment which I could borrow from school, in this case I won’t have to think about the costs.

I will need to think about this in advance because perhaps the equipment which I planned in using, I now won’t be able to use due to the costs. Therefore, I need to make sure that these resources are affordable. One of the many inconveniences/incidence that may occur, for example is that I may accidentally drop the equipment, in this case I may have to pay a refund, therefore I will save my budget of £30 for these types of incidence as well as buying resources.
Resources
Cost
External Hard drive
£39.99
Small agenda
£4.99
A3 paper
£6.99

I have also included a table of different equipments and resources which I will need in preparation of this production.











No comments:

Post a Comment