Sunday 3 January 2016

Week Eight

Week 8: (9/11/15)

At this stage we started designing our storyboard for the animation, at first we created the characters and these characters will be presenting the animation, and  they will be talking to the audience. There are four different characters in total, there's Maryann, Floriane, Mr. Smith and Maria. 

As you can see, as well as designing the characters and knowing how they look like, we also had to add many annotations. I have spoken about how these characters will be created, in this case using the software Adobe Fireworks. I will be creating the St.Anne's uniform in order to represent the school. The clothes and the characters in general need to have colour. Therefore, on Adobe Fireworks I have looked at the codes for each colour, for example; white: #FFFFFF. This will allow me to have a visual presentation of the characters before-hand and it's also time-consuming. 

I have also spoken about the copyright. The copyright in this case is only the logo, as I will not be creating, this is because the logo needs to be original. Therefore, this will be a primary source. 

I made sure that all my characters had different hair-styles and colour skin in order to have equal ethnic-rights and match different cultures. 





No comments:

Post a Comment