Monday 28 December 2015

Week Four

Week 4: 05/10/15 

Location

The location is all about in which other place I could work on my animation except school, it is important to think about this because the school is opened Monday-Friday, therefore it's not possible to go to school during the weekend, as well as this there would also be inset days where the school remains closed the whole day, in this case I will have other places to go, specifically where I will be able to access the computer, and this is the local library. This is why I created a table where I've included at least 3 different libraries, I have also added the availablity; as in when the library will be opened and at what time.


Library
Availability (Time&Day)
Location
Enfield town library

Monday, Tuesday and Thursday: 9:00am to 8pm
Wednesday, Friday and Saturday: 9:00am to 5:30pm.
Sunday: Noon to 4pm.
66 Church Street
Enfield
EN2 6AX

Ponders End Library

Tuesday and Wednesday: 9:00am to 7:00pm.
Friday and Saturday: 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Monday, Thursday and Sunday: Closed.
College Court
High Street
Enfield
EN3 4EY
Palmers Green Library

Monday, Tuesday Thursday: 9am to 8pm
Friday: 9am to 5.30pm.
Saturday: 9am to 5pm.
Wednesday , Sunday: Closed
Broomfield Lane
London
N13 4EY

It is important to know that outside of school I will not be supervised, therefore, health and safety will be a common factor in this situation. Health and safety issues could be in areas of ‘physical discomforts’ where perhaps I may be sitting for a long time looking at the computer screen, so it is important to take breaks. As well as this, accidents may also occur. In order to prevent this, it is essential to follow the rules.








No comments:

Post a Comment